Level recognition

You want to resume higher studies in Belgium and already have a higher education level recognition (BES/Graduaat, Bachelor, Master)?

The level recognition of your foreign diploma should suffice to grant you access to the studies of your choice.

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.