CESS/DSO via the Central Jury

You need a CESS or DSO (Certificate of Higher Secondary Education) for your project?

You have the possibility to obtain this diploma, but also lower secondary school levels (CE1D et CE2D) by succeeding an exam organized by the Jury of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles or by the Jury of the Flemish community. Attendance at an information session is mandatory.

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.