60 credits in higher education

You wish to pursue higher studies in French-speaking Belgium and do not have your CESS (or its recognition), but you had started higher studies abroad?

If you can prove that you have completed the equivalent of at least 60 credits (ECTS) in former higher studies, you should be able to access the studies of your choice.

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.