Entrance exam for higher education

You want to pursue higher education in Belgium but do not have the required title (CESS – Certificate of Higher Secondary Education) or its recognition?

You can take the entrance exam organized by all universities of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles. It will open you the door to (almost) all higher studies in French-speaking Belgium.

Please note that this exam grants you access to higher education, which is not equal to obtaining a Certificate of Higher Secondary Education (CESS).

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.