Some studies do require specific entrance examinations. Passing theses exams gives you access to the studies in question, without having to provide a secondary education diploma. These specific exams are:
- The specific exams organized by the Hautes Écoles to become a social assistant or a social and fiscal advisor;
- The exams organized by the faculties in “pplied Sciences to access civil engineering studies;
- The A1 paramedical jury, which gives access to the Bachelor in Nursing and the Bachelor of Midwifery;
- The entrance exams (or preparatory years) organized by Social Promotion education, in order to access a Bachelor’s degree;
- The entrance test known as “Toelatingsproef graduaatsopleidingen”, for all the Graduate degrees offered by universities in the Flemish Community.