Recognition of a specific certificate

For certain professional fields such as rescue, animation, sport or transport, there are specific certificates which can be obtained after training and tests. In order to get the recognition of such a foreign certificate in Belgium (e.g. first aid worker, youth worker or lifeguard), please contact the competent authority in your field of activity.

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.