Access cards to the public services

A diploma or its recognition is usually required for jobs in the public services, in order to prove your level of studies and to give you access to the corresponding jobs and salary levels.

If you do not have the required diploma, you can access the desired level by obtaining the corresponding access card (level A = Master, B = Bachelier or C = CESS/DSO, secondary education). In order to do so, you will have to pass an exam organized by the Selor (the official recruiter of the federal administration). The access card C may also be obtained upon presentation of all the competence titles for a profession (via the VDC).

This entry was posted by Damienne Martin on at and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.